Hello lovelies, Everyone has their own methods for initiating productivity in their everyday life. We all have strengths and weaknesses in areas that others thrive in. Yet, Why do we practice the habits of being a productive individual anyway?
The job title and duties has nothing to do with ones work ethic. A true productive persons goal aren’t to see who can do the most work – But the opposite, whom can do it accurately. Productivity is how you manage yourself as a person and selectively practicing certain habits to improve the older version of yourself.
As someone that takes pride in productivity, I have discovered and adjusted these essential habits in my everyday routine and boosted my productivity completely! And I want to share these easy habits.
- Habit 1: Plan A Day Ahead- Effective people know what they need and want before the day ends and start. Having a set goal to complete for the following day, Gives you a well thought out reason to tackle each goal with 100 percent.
- Habit 2: Eat Healthy and Regularly– We get our energy from the food we consume throughout the day. Pay attention to the way your body reacts to nutritional food and water once the junk food and caffeine drinks is cut from your diet. You quickly notice results in skin, hair, energy and best of all, confidence.
- Habit 3: Failure is a learning experience– We’re not going to win every chance we have. Understanding to accept defeat as a learning experience can have the individual grow internally, And view failure as an opportunity to educate and go back and try again.
- Habit 4: Say No to Multitasking– I always thought getting everything done before your shift meant you’re productive. Wrong, When I received angry emails of paperwork getting declined I realized, I wasn’t performing my job effectively. Once I did my work duties one at a time, My paperwork was excelling. Don’t rush.
- Habit 5: Be An Optimistic– Focusing on the brighter side of the things makes the day go by smoothly and positively. No it won’t be bright and sunny everyday, But learning to be optimistic throughout a stressful situation is a great skill to have.
- Habit 6: Organize work area– Papers and folders all over your work area doesn’t scream productivity. The clutter doesn’t mean your lazy, However it stalls the work that needs to be done, which slows you down. When working in a organized workplace, you’re more focus on getting the job done than the distractions of the clutter.
After so many attempts of getting my workload completed just for it to get rejected made me finally understand it’s not about how much work is done, But how efficiently it was completed. And that also goes for exercising, Eating healthy etc.
Its up to you which one you want to adopt in your daily lifestyle.